Thursday 3 January 2008

Gas Street

Oh! it's getting cold (but not on the boat). So a picture of a sunny day.

David's very expensive armchair broke when he sat on it last night. We found the guarantee and discovered with have about 13 day's left to claim in! So a man is coming to look at it next Tuesday. Meanwhile David has cobbled it up with a belt and a pillow but it looks a bit uncomfortable and crooked and I don't think it will last until Tuesday. Don't these people realize we only have room for 2 seats on the boat.

David has also started his own blog - well Bernie the Bollard's blog actually - so there is even more for you to read and is getting him writing again.

I am in the process of setting up another web site for my cards - but I've not got very far yet. But stand by, I'll get there in the end.








I usually get all the card making mags and scan all the pictures of cards that I hope to make some day. I very rarely do of course - but this time I actually cased one almost immediately. I don't think it needs explaining and I sold it almost immediately.

No comments: