Wednesday 16 January 2008

Gas Street, Birmingham

Mick towing Tessa's boat from the moorings. They were off to Caggy's for a bottom blacking.

It has been so quiet on the moorings over the past week it has been unbelievable. No police, no premiership football teams walking past in a crocodile just like an infant school class and no TV cameras. Mind you the rain could have had something to do with it.








I have finished the birth announcement cards for my niece for the end of the month and have photographed them, but they are still on the camera, so you'll have to wait.
This is another get well card. The animal cartoons come from an old CD of clipart and for the life of me I cannot find them on it any more. I photocopied the image onto card and cut it out, fixing it to blue paper with sticky-fixers then matted onto white and cream card. The pink paper was trimmed with wavy edged scissors and little peel-off dots stuck in the corners. And that was it - finished.

No comments: