Friday 9 November 2007

Gas Street

Who says you can't have an allotment on a boat?

Funny old week. A visit from our local policeman to discuss the anti-social behaviour in the area - we took him out for a cruise around the "bay" - he'd not been on a narrowboat before.

A pumpout on Tuesday.

On Wednesday my hairdresser said he had recommended me to a friend with a beauty shop and she was interested in 500 Christmas Cards. Fortunately? she has not got back to me yet.

Thursday I went to the Hobbycraft Exhibition at the NEC and managed not to spend all my profits for this year.

And finally today - I have made over 100 reindeer for cards and David is cooking our dinner.




Two more Christmas Cards:

1. A strip of paper, cut out stuck down the left hand side of the card, a fabric poinsettia (from Lakeland) stuck to the top right hand corner and a holographic peel-off in the right bottom corner.

2. More paper stuck just over half of the left side of the card with a gold peel-off strip to cover the join. A gold holographic snowflake corner peel-off in the top right corner and a felt-type reindeer in the bottom right corner.



It's a shame that the couple I made these 30 cards from have now split up - I don't know who inherited the cards though!!

No comments: