Sunday 23 September 2007

Gas Street


Saw these two hanging about in the lock swim at the top of Atherton Locks. The sign on the bottom of the boots says "I only asked for a pay rise!"
David has managed to get most of the boat repainted. He has not attempted the sides though he says he will just polish them. We are also hoping to have the sign writing done too so that we can be all smart again.
I have been playing around with my CraftROBO and have actually managed to make a couple of files. The first one is a reindeer and the second a snowflake. I'm pretty pleased with myself and must upload them on my cutter groups.
This card was made from two peel-offs mounted onto red, gold and green card. The green card edges were cut with fancy scissors. The other two corners are two chipboard trees covered in glitter glue to make them sparkle.

No comments: